1. Passport, driving license (with motorcycle category), money.
2. Motorcycle gear with full protections (better touring style).
Good cold and waterproof motorbike gear is essential for the high Pamir or Tian -Shan motorcycle tours. On our major expeditions, all weather conditions will be encountered; this is the nature of this type of expedition.
Your riding gear should have the ability to be altered as the day warms up, for example a jacket will have a good cold weather liner that can be removed. Good protective gloves are essential. Better two pairs: for hot and cold weather. Riding boots ideally would be motocross off road boots for optimum ankle and foot protection, where the vast majority of injuries are sustained. Thermal underwear (cold and warm). A balaclava to protect the neck from the cold. Of course, a good helmet is essential.
3. 100% waterproof rain suit.
4. Necessary medications if you need them.
5. Shoes: sandals for resorts. Sneakers for the promenade;
6. Clothes: a few T-shirts, a few spare socks, jeans, shorts, swimming trunks, a warm sweater, light jacket;
7. Towel and toiletries.
10. Headdress: a cap or hat for the sun days and knit cap for cool;
12. Camera (up to you)
13. Mobile phone with offline map of country you visit. (applications: Maps.Me , OsmAnd (Android), Google map, etc). Сharging device.
14. Personal insurance.
P.S. As a rule, experienced riders take just two bags with them: one with clothes and another one with motorcycle gear. An empty bag from equipment you can left at the hotel. And one bag with casual things is taken for the tour. (List is on the top)
You can also take a small waterproof bag that can be strapped to your motorcycle trunk. It can only contain things that may be needed urgently, for example, at a time when the escort car is lagging behind. (The speed of a car off-road is slower than that of a motorcycle). This bag can contain: medicines (if you need them during the day), a raincoat (if it rains suddenly), bottle water and light clothes with light slates shoes(change clothes in a hotel or food places if the car is fall behind or delayed at the border). Such a handbag should be no more than 10-15 liters in volume and weigh a maximum of 5 kilograms.